Divorce Lawyers Brisbane
We’re on your side.
Contact us for your free, 10-minute phone consultation
What do I do next?
• Ascertain date of separation. You have to be separated for at least twelve months before you can obtain a divorce.
• Start compiling a list of assets, liabilities and superannuation. This will be important for the property settlement between you and your ex-spouse.
• Parenting arrangements – can you agree on how to co-parent your children after the divorce?
Why do I need a divorce lawyer to help me?
A divorce can be a traumatic event, and an experienced divorce lawyer will make sure that the end of your marriage or de facto relationship is fair, equitable and legally enforceable. They will help you achieve:
• A divorce settlement that is just and equitable
• A divorce settlement that is legally binding, and therefore enforceable
• A parenting agreement that is in the best interests of your children
• A parenting agreement that is legally enforceable
• A parenting agreement that includes the fine details, such as where birthdays will be spent, or what medical treatments are allowed
• A settlement as quickly and easily as possible, without unnecessary conflict
Sometimes you just need somebody on your side who will fight for you. Our divorce lawyers are friendly and highly experienced.
How We Can Help You
Separation and Divorce
Getting a divorce or ending a de facto relationship is one of the most stressful events in your life, and at Divorce Lawyers Brisbane, our divorce lawyers are on your side. If you need advice on divorce or help to get a divorce, our friendly and experienced lawyers can help you.
Start compiling a list of assets, liabilities and superannuation. This will be important for the property settlement between you and your ex-spouse.
Can you agree on how to co-parent your children after the divorce?