Domestic Violence

handsIf you have experienced physical and sexual abuse, emotional and/or verbal abuse or threatening behaviour we can assist you in making an urgent Application for a Protection Order.

If you have been served by a police officer with a Temporary Protection Order, together with an Application and Summons (to appear in Court) we can advise on your rights , consider whether  there is sufficient grounds to defend such an Application and (if necessary) appear on your behalf in Court.